What’s new at Lissenung
2 – 9 June 2012, 8-day/7-night Lissenung Island Resort / New Hanover Combo
Due to popular demand we have decided to run our special New Hanover trip again. We will stay in a local guesthouse in Noipuas Village on the North coast of New Hanover and dive some fantastic sites up there! Weather depending, these may include Chapman’s Reef, the wreck of the ‘Sanko Maru’ with her accompanying Midget Submarine as well as a couple other shipwrecks. Chapman’s is well known for its resident family of Giant Groupers and the ‘Sanko Maru’ is probably the most beautifully overgrown shipwreck in the Pacific.
• 5 nights accommodation in a double/twin room with private facilities at Lissenung Island Resort
• 2 nights accommodation in a double/twin room with share facilities in a guesthouse in Noipuas Village
• Return airport transfer
• Return boat transfer to Noipuas Village
• All meals
• 5 days with 2 boat dives per day
• 2 night dives at the ‘Sanko Maru’
• Tanks, weights, dive guide, snacks onboard dive boat
• Complimentary shore diving on Lissenung House Reef
• Complimentary “sun-downer” wine at Clem’s Place
• Complimentary image downloading and CD/DVD burning
• Complimentary Lissenung Island and New Ireland DVD
Total cost per person in a double/twin room is PGK 5,764.00, min. 2 pax
Single accommodation is PGK 6,709.00.
For more information, just e-mail us!